So, this is our topic this week. The following are 3 things that you may know about me, but I find to be fun facts.
#1. My name. All 3 of my names have 5 letters (now that I am a Lewis.) Also, none of the letters go below the line (even if you add Davies). Like y or g or p. This works even if all of the letters are lower case.
brice averi lewis
#2. I once overdosed on Flintstones vitamins with iron (I was just a little tyke.) Everyone in my house was napping, so I climbed up on the kitchen counter and proceeded to eat the 1/2 of the bottle. I liked the purple ones the best. I had to go to the hospital, but they didn't have to pump my stomach. I just got some stuff that made me throw up, and then I got to eat popsicles. mmm mmm.
Two other facts that go with this one:
A. Brandon Sokora did the same thing when he was little. (Friend from Slaton.)
B. When I was first pregnant but hadn't seen the doctor yet, this is what they told me to take. weird, eh?
#3. I have never mowed a lawn...or anything else for that matter. Never...not once...and I don't intend to!!!
Big Brother
14 years ago



6 comments:
I did not know number one or number three. Very interesting!! Thanks for sharing. I bet you knew all three of mine, huh?
Landen ALWAYS tries to sneak more than one vitamin.....they are tastey though.
I can't believe you've never mowed a lawn...that is crazy, a country girl like you(and me for that matter) I use to like to do it...And the vitamin thing is funny too....i steal one of Ava's sometimes, they are good....Great top 3!!!
I didn't know #2...I would ahve figured #3 because Pat is Mr. Mowing! I love those vitmains too...
Thanks for sharing..I am having trouble with mine. My life is not very interesting.
My brother and I both went crazy with the FLinstones we too, had to go to the hospital,and about the mowing thing....I cannot relate at all, so if you get in a bind sometime, you can call me to help in the mowing dept. I have mowed our lawn for 10yrs now and it looks goooood!
I've nevr mowed a lawn either.
Post a Comment