CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 05, 2007

Ahhhhh....sleep!


Thatcher slept for 8 hours last night! Can you believe it? We fed him about 9:45 and put him to bed. He didn't wake up until 6:00!! I can not tell you how happy it makes me. I fed him at 6:00...and then he went right back asleep until 8:45. What a good little boy. I don't really expect it to happen every night, but what a nice surprise! I took this picture right after he woke up. He was looking at me like, "It's a little early for pictures, Mom."
Yesterday was his 2 month birthday and we have a Dr.'s appointment at 1:15 today. I will let you know what we find out. Until then, we will have a little contest to guess his weight. The right guess will get a prize. (Really this time. I know I always promise prizes...this time there really will be one.) Get to guessing!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Love the sleep...I on the other hand was up with ava from 1:30-3:30, she screamed out "MOMMY" and when I went in there said "monsters..." it made me soooo sad for her, monsters are sooo real at that time...So we watched tv for a while and then forced her back to bed...ugghhh Sleep is something people take for granted...

I guess 12 lbs 3 oz...

Averi said...

Oh no! Not Monsters!
Sounds like Kim thinks my kid is a Monster!!!!!

Kendra said...

I guess 11.5...he is already changing!!too cute!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I'm guessing 10.15. Hope the shots aren't too bad!

Yay for the 8 hours. It's so great to get good sleep!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

BTW...is it the closest without going over like The Price is Right?

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Dustin guesses 11.8. That's what Taylor was.

Jennifer Adling said...

I guess 12.5. Especially if he ate like I did.

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Aaaaah man, I didn't get in on the contest. I would have won, ya know Jen? Isn't that ironic that he starts sleeping through the night right before you get back to work? Again, I know it won't happen every night but he is certainly on the right track. So sweet.