The now famous sign that Stacy made. I did not get a picture of it, but I stole this one from the web. It was shown on TV for the first time during the New Year's Eve game. I was on TV!!!


The view from my seat...unbelievable, right?
Cheerleaders...for the boys....
This is the view from the back of the suite.

Jake made it...even if was a tad bit hungover from the night before. Good to see you, Jake!


This is where Kim and Matthias were sitting...right to the left of that Prilosec sign. It was crazy to see them in such a big crowd. Kim, you are a great big waiver!!
My son didn't seem to excited at the game. Maybe next year......
This guy was drunk after the game and directing traffic. I am pretty sure that his wife was sick of him...I know that Pat and I were....WOW~ We had a great New Year's Eve. Our vacation started Saturday with a drive to Dallas. It was Thatcher's first road trip, but he did pretty good. We stayed at Hotel Palomar. I didn't get any pictures, but it was awesome! (Thanks for the tip, Stacy!) We tried to eat dinner Saturday evening, but my son flipped out so we went back to the hotel. After that Pat and I turned it in early...without seeing any of our Dallas friends. Sorry guys...that little boy makes us tired! The next morning I woke up about 7:30 and went next door to check on Thatcher. (He was staying in Grammie's room.) He was in a GREAT mood. WHEW! We all got ready and headed to the Cowboy's game. After a slight detour courtesy of your favorite blogger, we pulled in to our VIP parking space and headed up to the sweet suite. It is beautiful. I don't know if I will ever be able to sit with the common folk again. I LOVED it! I was very stressed that Thatcher would not behave himself. So much so that I could not really enjoy the beginning of the game. As it turns out, he was GREAT! I was so proud of him. We lost, and I was so sad...but the game was still so much fun.
We left and went back to the hotel. (I did a much better job of navigating.) Mom kept Thatcher again (she is the GREATEST!) and Pat and I went out with Champ, Stacy, Laura and Gabriel. We went to Hotel Za Za. Stacy's friend Virginia (pronounced Virheenya) took care of us. She works there, and she made sure that we were having a good time all night. WE WERE! We got there about 9:00...after an interesting time finding the place. If only we had listened to Lola!! (Just kidding Stacy!) We got a table at Za Za with a couple of comfy couches and partied the night away. I did not bring my camera (I am a loser) but Stacy did. I will get some pictures from her. Pat even took a picture with a little person! Gabriel showed up back at our table with like 1 minute left in 2006 with glasses and a bottle of champagne! THANKS!!
We had an awesome time, then ate Burger King and went to bed. SO GLAD that the little boy was with my mom.
Thank you Glenn for letting us go to the game and see it from your sweet suite.
Thank you Mom for watching our little guy.
Thank you Champ for driving us and Stacy for...everything.
Top 5 from this weekend.
#1. That guy's eating a TV dinner while driving...with a fork!
#2. Patdammit
#3. We lost Pat! "Happy New Yeeeeaaaarrrr!!!"
#4. Dude, order a veggie burger with bacon. That'll mess them up!
#5. Picking up trash
Of course, for those of you Sunday night... I like all of this in the....well, you know....
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!




5 comments:
Poor Jake! Gotta take it easy big guy!
Looks like a great time! Damn Cowboys!
Sounds like soooo much fun. I am jealous and I cannot believe you forgot your camera on New Year's. I bet Grammie had a lot of fun.
Okay, we'll need explanations of your top 5...and, I love that ya'll were able to see us....that was great!
Yeah...I need more details on Pat damnit!
Your welcome. I had a great time. We all need to go to lunch soon so that we can share our stories from New Years Eve. Great times ... in the you know what.
Post a Comment