CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Feeling a Little Better....



Thatcher is feeling a little better...at least good enough to laugh at Daddy. He has been pretty cranky all day, but still no fever or wheezing or anything. I hope he stays feeling good.

5 comments:

Kenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Ohhhh! How cute is he! And he has gotten so big. I can't believe it's been a month since I have seen him. He is going to look like a monster when I finally do see him. Glad he is feeling better. Hopefully, I can see you guys when we come home this weekend. Miss ya!

Jennifer Adling said...

Glad he is better...but what about Pat. I guess I cant say anything, I didn;t wash my hair all weekend!

Stacy Chance said...

So glad he is feeling better. That close up of Thatcher is so cute.

Kim said...

he is a cutiepie!! Kenda and I were talking today behind his back about how cute he is....Watch out ladies of the 2020's....