He is so McWonderful! I have loved him since Can't Buy Me Love!!!!!
Love him Love him Love him!! I so wish he would serenade me...
Too cute...I would totally play the bongos with him!
I liked him better with Jennifer, but I still love the boy!
How can you have a top 5 list without Clooney? You can't!!Did you ever see that friends? You know, where you get a free pass to get with the people on your "list." Your significant other can't say anything...it's a free pass! Anyway, these are my top 5. I am not sure how often you are allowed to update your list, I know mine has changed many times. Anyway, I am pretty happy with these. I know there are some that are the same as my other girlfriends, but we will just have to have some that are the same.
(This may be the prettiest post yet!)



6 comments:
You like the All-American type guys.....hence...Patrick Addison(right??? right)
So what would happen if all the J girls saw Matthew Mc and George all at the same time? How would we choose the lucky girl?
WOW...I swear, I would have at least three of those five on mine...maybe even four. I will try to post mine before the end of the day. I am a little behind in blogland!!
Dont worry Britta...I am not a Matthew fan...not really Pitt either.
Love your list....
But....Patrick Dempsey.....did you see him last night on the globes?
The onyl reason I say no to Brad is the Angelina thing. It is hard for my mind to get over that. What was wrong with her last night?
Post a Comment