It is finally snowing outside. Apparently, there was a "warm layer" between the clouds and the ground that was turning all of the moisture into rain or sleet. It is really snowing now, though. It sure is a lot prettier than slush. I can't wait for my hubby to make stew!
Stay warm everyone...and send me your pictures of your snowmen!





3 comments:
You guys were supposed to get more than us...we already have about seven inches on the ground with lots more to come. By the way, I made stew last night, too...and, it wasn't out of a can. It was really good. Hays said he hopes it snows for weeks to come as I have cooked for the last four meals.
HA! Isn't it funny how we like to cook when it gets like that? CRAZY!
I just think it's so silly how the media gets everyone so crazy about it.
I put some snow pics up on my blog, Averi.
Love it, mom said it's really beautiful....I'll blog later about what's happening up here with our weather......When my blog fixes itself!!
Post a Comment