CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

So Many Engagements!



I have two cousins and a friend getting married! Taylor and Summer got engaged over the Christmas Holidays, Crockett just got engaged over New Year's, and Nicole got engaged when she and Adam went on a cruise. I didn't have a picture of Crockett and Jared, so I just put one of Crockett (and Olivia...she is too cute!) I am so excited for all of them. That means lots of weddings this year. I will have to go shopping!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

I love the picture of Nicole! She looks great! Congratulations to all!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I had no idea about Nicole!! That's awesome news. Looks like we have some savin' to do!! How fun. I can't wait!

Nicole Meador said...

Yea! I made your blog! Thanks for the well wishes -- get ready for another wedding in Austin. Love ya!