CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 15, 2007

Lazy Sunday, Watchin' Football


I just had to get a picture of my favorite two guys watching football together. Thatcher has those Lewis eyes, so it looks like he is asleep....but he is awake. Aren't they both so cute? I guess I'll keep 'em.

6 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Cuteeeeeeee!

Courtney said...

Too Cute!!!
Such handsome Lewis men!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Please bring him to Amarillo to see me!! I can't wait to see him.

Kim said...

Pat looks soooo at peace with Thatcher, aghhhhhhh!! His right hand man!!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I miss the Thatch-man! I'm ready to see him again!!

Anonymous said...

Great picture. Chip off the old block. Those Lewis eyes come in pretty handy. You can fool a lot of people like your old teachers because they never knew that you were asleep.