CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Crockettttttttt




So, as you guys know I have a billion weddings to go to this summer. Crockett is getting married Easter weekend, and I couldn't be more excited! (People say we look alike. I should be so lucky!) Here are a couple of pictures of her and her man, Jared. Aren't they super cute together? Congrats to one of my favorite cousins! (She use to spell her name with endless "t"s at the end...that is the reason for the title.)

3 comments:

Kenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

How cute are they!!! I can't wait until her wedding...she will make the third most beautiful bride I have ever seen. (Wait, the fifth...I think Kara and Kim will read this!! Heee heeee!)

Jennifer Adling said...

I like Crockett....congratulations to them!