CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Family is ready for the BIG GAME!!



We are all dressed and ready to cheer for our favorite team! We are just watching the game at home, but we are having beer and hot dogs. A true football night. Let's hope my next post is a celebration post!!
GO COWBOYS!

5 comments:

Averi said...

I don't want to hear it. Let's not comment on this post at all...unless it is to tell me what a cute family I have!!

Jennifer Adling said...

you have a cute family

Anonymous said...

You have a cute family. I'm just glad Romo isn't a part of it. Ha!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

You do have a cute family...great shirts about five games ago! (They are great shirts even today!) I love Romo but he definitely hasn't lived up to the hype over the last several games. I am still a fan though but just very disappointed. Love the post!!

Kim said...

I'm confused....you don't want to hear what???