CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back at Allyson's...Having Fun...

Hanging out with Taylor...they are both SO Lewis...













Thatcher went back to staying with Ally this week. He likes it so much there. He comes home very tired from playing all day. I know, I got a little carried away posting a billion pictures. They are just so good! Thank you, Allyson. I love getting pictures every once in a while of what my kid did during that day.




7 comments:

Kim said...

How awesome you get pictures all day!! He is getting soooo big, glad he's feeling better!! Tooo Cute!!

Jennifer Adling said...

He is cute...but of course you knew that! I need to see him again.

Kara said...

You have a personal photographer. Lucky girl. My pictures are not that good. They could be twins. Adorable

Kendra said...

I love the one of Thatcher & taylor..how cute!! They are going to be big buddies!!

Jamie Pitman said...

How sweet! Love the pics!!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Oh my gosh...they look so much alike. It was so great seeing him yesterday. He's getting so big. Don't forger...I have the magic touch when he is crying so you guys need to come stay the weekend with us soon.

Stacy Chance said...

Those are great pictures. In that last one it looks like he is trying to talk.