CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sitter Anyone?

If you happen to know anyone that needs childcare during the day, Allyson has an opening. She is looking for 2 years or older, but she would consider 1 1/2 years old. If you haven't ever met Ally, she is a kind, dependable, good christian girl who is full of life! I am so totally lucky that Thatcher gets to stay with her. I know that she is my niece, but I would want him to stay with her even if she weren't. Going back to work was super hard, but it really was easier knowing that he was going somewhere that he would not only get attention, but also LOVE! That is what every mother wants for her child, right? Anyway, if you or anyone you know would like to talk to Allyson about daycare, let me know. She is great...and as an added bonus your kid would get to hang out with my super cool kid!

2 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

Ally is so pretty and that precious baby, I just want to squeeze her! I will keep my ears open for Ally.

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Sounds like a perfect time for us to move back to Lubbock so Blaze can have a babysitter as cool as Ally. Maybe I should check with my boss!!