CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

This is Averi's Feast Day!

Flowers from my hubby...

Some of my cards...
Jennifer shares my birthday. Look at all of her flowers!!
She shared her flowers with me...her "B-day twin." Of course, I got my flowers later in the day...



Yeppers, today is my birthday. I had such an excellent day! To start things off, my son slept for 8 1/2 hours last night! Then, I went to work where so many girls I worked with gave me cards and gifts. Jennifer, Stacy and Kendra took me to lunch (thanks ladies!) and I got flowers from my Honey and my baby! I also got $$ from my mom, Southwest gift certificates from my girls, and a really cool "supercertificate" from Kenda and Hays. I am really bummed that I am turning 29, but oh well, right? We are going out on Friday to celebrate mine and Kerry's birthday. I can't wait. My mom is keeping Thatcher. I know I am going to miss him like crazy, but he is only like 5 minutes away, so I will just wake up and head straight over there. Thanks for everything to everyone!!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like a great Day!!! So please tell...what is a supercertificate??? Have fun Friday...I know ya'll will!!!

Kendra said...

Have fun this weekend!!

Averi said...

It is the gift certificate that can be redeemed for money at a billion different stores. You get to pick. Like...Gap, Sephora, Hyatt hotels, and on and on and on....SUPER COOL GIFT!

Jamie Pitman said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Looks like you really did have a great day. If I hear you complaining about being 29 one more time, I might just have to barf!!