CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 05, 2007

I Will Crush You!



So, the results are in....13 lbs 8 oz!!!!! That is nuts! When the guy said it, I was like, "is how much he weighs??" I can't believe it. No wonder my back hurts all of the time! His weight is in the 90th percentile. His height (length) is 23 1/2 inches. It is the 75th percentile. His head circumference is in the 90th percentile. I think they said a little over 16 inches. Like 41 1/2 centimeters. The boy IS a monster!!!!

He hated the shots. He is sleeping right now...but he was screaming on the way home. Poor baby....

Jennifer wins the contest. She was the closest...even though she was a pound off. I will get you your prize when we find time for lunch.

7 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

I was going to say 13 but I thought I didn't know what I was talking about. That is a big head on that kid (which just means he will be smarter)! He will be a football player for sure!

Averi said...

I think Britta was right...we win linebacker!!

Kim said...

He's getting soooo big, crazy how much they change, so fast!! Aghhhh!

Stacy Chance said...

He has changed so much. Wow!

Kara said...

He makes Livvy jealous. He is getting so big.

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Whoever said breast milk was best? Just kidding. I love this little boy. Can't wait to hold him again and I have no idea when that will be. Sniff sniff.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Now it will be both our backs hurting, huh? I'll make sure and remember not to lay him by Taylor or he will CRUSH her!! You and Pat make amazon babies!