CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 19, 2007

My Baby is Sick!




The Thatcher man has a cough! I hate it! I took him to the doc yesterday, and we just pretty much have to wait it out. I take his temperature every 5 seconds...but so far no fever. Keep him in your thoughts this weekend. I am glad I can stay home and hold him...


These are some pictures from before he was sick. He loves his playmat. That star is the funniest thing ever!

OH! also, he will be 11 weeks tomorrow. When they weighed him at the doctor he was 14 lbs 10 oz!!!! What a big boy! And they also said that he was the cutest boy they had ever seen. (Okay, they didn't come out and say that, but I know that is what they were thinking....)

3 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Oh my gosh...He is looking more and more like a Lewis everyday. I can't wait to hold that big boy and give him lots of kisses. Get well, Thatcher...we love and miss you sooooooo much!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

He sure doesn't look that big! Until you hold him for like 15 min and then your arm falls asleep! ha ha! He really is so cute! I really hope it just stays as a cough and goes away quickly. Keep us posted!

Jennifer Adling said...

Hope he feels better! I dont want him to be sick, ever!