CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 25, 2007

More Thatcher!!

It has been forever since I posted about my favorite little guy. He is doing great and learning new tricks all of the time. He hasn't learned to roll ever yet. I keep thinking any time now, but he just doesn't want to. He plays with his tongue a lot and talks ALL of the time. Pat and I both love to play with him. I guess that is why I don't post as much these days. He keeps me pretty busy. I am hoping that the swing is putting him to sleep right now. He needs a nap. (So does mommy!!)



Why are babies so tired?


Valentine's Day

My little hippy baby!!
This is his new thing. He loves to cover his face with his bib. He just laughs and laughs. It is like a constant game of peek-a-boo!

7 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

I am starting to see more of you in him...these are great...please keep posting pictures of him so we can see....or better yet, I can get my butt over there to visit, huh?

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I have to disagree with Jennifer...he looks more like a Lewis every single day. I love his tye-dyed shirt. He's adorable and if I don't get to see him soon, I am going to be really sad.

Stephanie said...

CUTE! We had the same swing :). TAKE the nap. Take the nap. When mine would fall asleep I would always think of all the things I needed to "do". Sleep was the most important. :).

Kendra said...

He keeps changing!! So cute!!

Kerry Kern said...

Oh how sweet is he? He is a Lewis!But he has a great mommy!I would love to see him in REAL life though

The Steffens said...

COME VISIT ME!! WHAT A DOLL!

Kim said...

He is so darn cute!!! Crazy how fast they grow, He's changed so much from when he was at the house during Christmas.....I see both of you in him....but def. some Lewis-those are some strong genes....