Shane had a really good time that night.

GROUP SHOT! So sad Nicole was not there...
Rachel was dancing the night away...
The groom and his boys...I asked them to pose. Pretty good job, huh?
The bride-to-be...getting her groove on...
SO I didn't put these in the best order ever...We had a really good time at Matt's engagement party Saturday night. It started at the Four-Bar-K, and then we went to Fox and Hound. We stayed out way too late, but we had a great time. I really love it when all of my old Slaton buddies are in town. I miss them so much! I was sorry everyone didn't make it. Missed you Nicole, Joaquin and David! (Who else? I know I forgot someone....)
also, there are no pictures of my husband on this post...but he was there and had a great time, too!



1 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Please tell Matt if there is one invitation left, I want it...you guys have a great time. I miss Matt.
Post a Comment