Today Thatcher is 3 months old. I can't believe how time flies. Before I had him, I remember people saying, "I can't remember life without him" Well, that is just silly! I can remember life without him. For instance, I remember going to Dallas last January, and I didn't have him then! (Okay, so maybe there are parts of that trip that are a little shady, but that has nothing to do with the kid...) It is hard to remember what life FELT like before him, though. Everything is so much more important, now. He is growing up so much, and he has more personality (and attitude) every day. Happy Birthday little Buddy! Mommy loves you!!
Big Brother
15 years ago








7 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday Thatcher. What a sweet little blessing you are!!
How cute is my little cousin!! I just want to squeeze him! He is going to have girls knocking down the door soon! I know what you mean....can't imagine my life without Britten! What a joy our kids are!!
He looks so happy in those pictures! I was glad to get to see him on Saturday!
What a personality he has. I love the first picture. It is great when they're happy and funny.
SOOOOO CUTE!!!I am so glad everyone is getting to feel the way I used to 13yrs ago and 6 yrs ago, glad I finally have company
Those cheeks...he's changes so much from each post!! Glad we're blogging so I can keep up!!
STOP IT ALREADY!! Twice in one day...twice in one minute you have made me bawl!! What sweet words and what a sweet baby!! I miss you both so much. I am so emotional today...and no, I am not going to have another one of those cute little babies!!
Post a Comment