So, this week's topic is your 5 favorite quotes and what they mean to you. I have been doing a lot of thinking about this one, and it is so hard! SO, I at least came up with 5 quotes that I like. Here goes:
#1. "Blessed is he who has learned to admire but not envy, to follow but not imitate, to praise but not flatter, and to lead but not manipulate."~ William Arthur Ward ~
I found this one and I like it a lot. It is totally what I want my son to grow up understanding. I hope that he can learn things like how to be confident without being arrogant...and things like that.
#2. "The true meaning of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
~Ann Landers~
This is one that Courtney gave me back when we were suppose to start our fellowship meetings once a month. We only went once, but I really enjoyed it. Maybe we can get it started again!
#3. "Hope remains when pride is gone, And it keeps you moving on...." ~Willie Nelson~
I love Willie...
#4. "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." ~Groucho Marx~
I love dogs, and I love books...but really I love this quote because it makes me laugh.
#5. "I was shaving when shaving wasn't cool." ~Kerry Kern~
Proof that Kerry was cool before her time. A true leader!
That's all I got. Hope you enjoyed at least some of them!
Big Brother
14 years ago



3 comments:
Kerry's quote is brilliant!
Oh I never knew I would make it on the quote list, I am so flattered. I have many more words of wisdom just bottled up-
Those are great and I love the first one. But, the dog one really made me laugh out loud!!
Post a Comment