Okay, Kenda went all super old school with her family pictures, so I thought I would include some really old pictures also. I hope that make you laugh. I certainly am still laughing!
Shanna Fulton, Tiffany Wood, Becky Evans, Russel Mock, Coby Cates, Christina Petty, Me (and my sweet glasses) and Rachel Keyes.
I don't think I can name everyone. Kim or Kenda, you probably can. I know there is Craig, Jacob, Hays, Maberry, J.R. and Mario.
Kim Creager, Me, Becky Evans and Carrie Sims.
Amy Underwood, Jessica Harlan, Kirk Harlan, Me (see my little head) , Dub, Adam, Hays and I think J.R.
Kelly Quartaro, Kirk Harlan, I assume Matt Quartaro, Jessica Harlan, Amy Underwood, Hays (as the Weirdo...he was this for like 5 years in a row.) AND ME!
Don't I look hot in my belly dancer outfit?
HA HA HA! Kenda, show Hays. But tell him he can't get mad at me...
Me and my Grandaddy cooking. I think it is cobbler. That is what we always made together. I still make it the same way!



4 comments:
These are great pictures. Your head does look small in that picture.....
Those are freakin' fantastic!! Hays and I were laughing out loud. Toya worked so hard on that astronaut oufit and yes, you were smokin' hot in that belly dancer outfit. Love the picture of the doo rags and tuxedos. I miss Craig and Grandaddy!
I like the astronaut costume too...that took some work!
You were a cute girl averi...I think you need a girl now!
you so look like kellyn in the train picture....crazy!!! I so remember hays and kirk in those prom pictures, thats when we were all running around together....Good times in the 90's!!
Post a Comment