Okay, this week's topic was near impossible. I am posting 5 of my favorite all time photos...but know that there are many more. It was too hard to choose wedding photos, so I just didn't. Also, there are so many photos of Pat and me that I love. I couldn't pick just one. I couldn't pick one of me and my girls, there are too many to choose from. SO, here are 5 that have good stories or that are just funny. I am already choosing some for my "Runners Up" post. Some of those might really need to be on this list...but it is too stressfull to pick!
Our first family photo. It had to be included. Not the pretties picture of me ever. I had a rough day! Still, the most important moment in my life so far....
This photo scanned all crazy, but it is a goodie. We are posing like the drawing on the Slaton Gym sign. Kyle thinks that we look just like the drawing, so we decided to take a pic and compare. If you ever see it (is it still up?) look and see what you think.
This is Pat when he was little, and it is the cutest picture ever! Why do you suppose that he wanted in that box? Who knows. I can totally see my future with Thatcher when I look at this picture. What a cute little boy.
The birth of the Handsharks. Need I say more? I love this picture. Kim and I are such rockstars! I am sure this has been on my blog at some point, but it is really one of my favs. We were having SO much fun this night. Doesn't Kurt look impressed?
Big Brother
14 years ago



6 comments:
Awwww...the family picture is so sweet!! Those are the moments we will never forget! And I LOVE the one of Pat in the detergent box...and the one of you and Hays. Okay, so they're all great!
Oh, the birth of the handshark makes me want to throw up!! Love the new family picture. You have the new mommy "glow". How did Pat fit in that box?
I like the leg guitar picture of you & Kim or the one of you two doing the little dance...that was a fun night too (I think the night after you got engaged????)
So many great pics in Jen and Eric's living room!! LOL, Memories..lalalalalalala(singing the song)...
Awesome variety, love the one of Pat for sure...you should do that with Mr. T...
And the first family picture is really cute, Baby T looks like a chimichanga...
Great post and pics!!!
Whatever! You look so beautiful in that picture...no matter how hard your day was, you have that, "I am-a-new-mommy!" look. Your grin in that picture is priceless. The pic of Pat in that detergent box made me belly laugh. Super pics...
I am crying bc I am laughing so hard at that picture of Pat! OMG! That is hilarious!!!
Those are great choices!! Th epicture of Pat is priceless!! And the one with Thatcher is great!!
Post a Comment