There are just too many for this topic. I spent the weekend searching my house for pictures. Some of them I found...some of them I didn't. Anyway, these are great pics, also...so I thought I would share them with you. Hey, if you are sick of "random picture" posts, check back later and I will have some other topics up!
This is a super fun picture. A big group of us went to Wal-Mart at like 2:00 in the morning. I am still not 100% sure why. Eric and I decided to take this pic. There is actually a better group picture. We asked the guy that worked at Wal-Mart to take it. He thought we were a little odd, but still, it was fun. I think it was Eric, Pat, Ricka, Alexa, Chance and Bryan. Am I forgetting Anyone?? Oh, Kurt! If I can find that picture (I have searched everywhere!!) I will post it!
I am not sure who's wedding this is. Maybe Cody and Teresa? Anyway, I love this picture of Kellyn. She is so small and looks so much like her daddy. She is growing up to be a beautiful young lady, but I miss those little curls and sweet round face. Man, time flies....
When I met Stone Cold! Pat bought me tickets to meet him for my Tech graduation. We went with Jake and Chicki. We were the only adults in line that didn't have kids. We also took the hearse. Pat asked, "Where can we put this thing so it doesn't get scratched?" The security guard let us park right up front! Another great part about this is that Stone Cold was only giving one autograph to each person. I begged him to not only sign his picture, but also to sign me graduation announcement. His agent dude said no, but Stone Cold insisted! I knew he loved me!
This is just a good picture from the old house. I love our new house and our new life together, but we had some really great times in that small house. Ahhhh....life with no worries...
This is one of my favorite pictures of Craig. We went to 7-11, I think on a Super Bowl Sunday, and I made the lady take our picture. (I have a habit of pictures in odd places, eh?) Cooter agreed, but told me if I framed it I had to cut off is tennis shoes. He was SO EMBARRASSED that he had on tennis shoes on a bike! Sorry I didn't cut them off here...it is the part of the pic that makes me laugh. I miss you Cooter!
I am sure I will find more. This is great to look through old pictures. SO glad I found these!



2 comments:
That picture of Hays and Kellyn brought tears to my eyes...she was itty bitty and looked just like her daddy. Hays said it brought tears to his eyes because he can't believe he was that "smooth skinned and beautiful!" He's a comedian. I like the picture of you and Craig...great memories. Thanks for sharing all of these old pictures. I hope everyone keeps them coming.
Averi you are so good at this, I love them all, I will post asap, I have not ahd a spare moment but I am going to make one
Post a Comment