We went to Blaise's birthday party yesterday. It was Thatcher's first birthday party. We had so much fun...and Blaise got lots of good stuff. I guess we all decided that he is going to play golf! (oh, and as you can see, Thatcher is a party animal!)
Hey did we miss the quest list or something?? Probably had to know someone to get in to this party..I understand...I'll have to have Ava's peeps call Blaise's peeps...hehee
Pat and I married August 7th, 2004. We bought our first house last year, and I love, love it! We just had our first kiddo, Thatcher, in November. He is the cutest little boy EVER, but you can see that by looking at his picture. Things are pretty great!
3 comments:
Thanks for having us Stacy!
Hey did we miss the quest list or something?? Probably had to know someone to get in to this party..I understand...I'll have to have Ava's peeps call Blaise's peeps...hehee
Looks like fun, wish we we're closer sometimes!!
Fun times for the kiddos and parents alike. Happy Bday Blaise!
Post a Comment