It was horrible yesterday...probably the worst one we have had in several years. They closed down highways yesterday for crying out loud! Oh well, today is gorgeous!
That is just wrong!! I can't believe they had to close down major highways between Slaton and Snyder. It was yuck here yesterday too but there wasn't as much dirt. We had blowing snow and man, was it blowing. Nasty day. Did I already tell ya'll how ready I am for late spring? Early spring is very very windy.
Pat and I married August 7th, 2004. We bought our first house last year, and I love, love it! We just had our first kiddo, Thatcher, in November. He is the cutest little boy EVER, but you can see that by looking at his picture. Things are pretty great!
3 comments:
It was horrible yesterday...probably the worst one we have had in several years. They closed down highways yesterday for crying out loud! Oh well, today is gorgeous!
That is just wrong!! I can't believe they had to close down major highways between Slaton and Snyder. It was yuck here yesterday too but there wasn't as much dirt. We had blowing snow and man, was it blowing. Nasty day. Did I already tell ya'll how ready I am for late spring? Early spring is very very windy.
My dad called it "snirt" - snow and dirt.
Post a Comment