CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Some Runners Up

Just a good pictures of me and my girls. (Actually, Kim and her girls as this was at her wedding shower.) We were drinking champagne and having so much fun. AND I love that Kenda has her guns up!
This is one of my favs of all time. It is the night before Courtney and Josh's wedding. We tried several times to get a good group shot. As you can tell, it didn't work out so well. I love this one b/c the bride and groom are posed perfectly, and it is mass chaos behind them. Good fun!
I call this one "The Real World...White River." I set the timer on my camera and we took a group shot. I think it was Labor Day 2005. So much fun. I love how Tiffany decided to strike a pose. WE should take more pictures like that.
This is an oldie but a goodie. It was at the Krakenut (I don't know how to spell it either, Jenn.) We had so much fun out there listening to the Swet Adicts. This might have even been the night of Jen's shower picture...I am not sure. Either way, good times...even if Landry looks bored in the background.

3 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Great pics...the champagne day was good....and the Krakenut was always fun....

Kim said...

My girls your girls...guess I'll share...dangit make me miss ya'll...Love the runners up!!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I also like the picture of ya'll at the lake. Super pic of you and Pat but your hair looks so red...crazy. Why must I always be in front and actin' a fool?