CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Top 5 Favorite Movies

This week's topic is your top 5 favorite movies. Once again, so hard to pick just 5. I will do my best.

#1. When Harry Met Sally. This is such a gooder. It is one that I love, and Pat not so much. When Dusty and Tiffany moved in to apartment #2 they didn't have cable for a few days. They also did not have many movies. We had this one because we rented it from Hollywood Video and maybe forgot to return it. Anyway, it was the only thing on their TV for like a week. I always think about it when I see this movie.

#2. The Breakfast Club. I can't help it. I love the cheesy 80s show. I love every part of this movie and could watch it over and over again.

#3. Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Who doesn't love this one? It is such a good movie that I bet I have watched in twice in one Saturday.

#4. Caddyshack. This top 5 list could not be complete without Caddyshack. "I like you Betty."

#5. Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I am pretty sure my husband would consider divorcing me if I didn't include this one. What a funny show. I love Spicoli. "This is U.S. History, I see the globe right there."

RUNNERS UP:
Pulp Fiction
Pretty Woman
Dazed and Confused
(And, for Morgan, Adventure's in Babysitting.)

There you go. This week's top 5. I hope it inspires you to rent a movie and stay in this Saturday. Get some extra buttery popcorn for me!

4 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I am really surprised you didn't have Dazed and Confused as one of your top 5. I remember you used to have that poster on your wall at the house in Lamesa. You were such a bad kid. heee heeee! Love Breakfast Club...forgot about that one. I almost posted Pretty in Pink and Sixteen Candles but I thought everyone would laugh. LOL

Jennifer Adling said...

I forgot Fast Times....that is another one for me...When Harry Met Sally too!

Spicoli, why don't you get a job?

Kerry Kern said...

Oh those were so good, and I liked Pretty in Pink and Sixteen Candles I would not have laughed at you Kenda, good job Averi

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

mmmm...extra buttery popcorn! I love Harry Met Sally and Ferris Buller! Great choices!