This picture cracks me up. It is like he found his hair for a minute. He kept pulling it.



That's right...4 months already! Thatcher has changed so much I think. He sings and talks all of the time. He has also started to like his Bumbo chair. He didn't for a long time. He just wasn't big on sitting...but he likes it more and more all of the time. He reminds me of my dad when he sits in it. Not that they really look alike, but he kind of leans to one side the way my dad does. Just picture him with a cowboy hat and I think you will see what I mean.



5 comments:
I absolutely cannot believe he is four months already. He looks so cute in his Bumbo. We will definitely come home over Spring Break so we can see you guys.
Awww...what a cutie! I forgot to tell you, but he sat in Taylor's bumbo for a good 15 min on Friday and really liked it! He is changing and definitely getting bigger.
My cousins kids love the Bumbo...it is such a good idea...
I've always wondered about the Bumbo chair, I guess it really is great huh!! He's a cutie pie....can't wait to play with him in April!!
He is the cutest baby ever!!! Love him
Post a Comment