CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 12, 2007

Top 5 Things I Would Like to do in My Lifetime...

That is this week's topic, and it's a gooder. I really thought about this one. Here is what I came up with.

#1. Visit Stonehenge. I find it extremely fascinating. I think I would like to go during the summer solstice and watch the sunrise. Seems very earthy or hippy or whatever.

#2. Go ski somewhere cool in Utah. I am not sure where...I have never been. It just seems like there are big mountains there with nice snow and good skiing. Pat said Park City...works for me!!!

#3. Have a cleaning routine. Is that weird? You know, change sheets on Sunday, dust on Monday, bathrooms on Tuesday, etc. I just feel like we do most of it all at once, and then we are exhausted! It is so easy to come home, take care of the kid, and then veg. A cleaning routine would really make my life easier, though.

#4. Have a little girl. It is important to me for Thatcher to have a sibling. I would like it to be a little girl, but of course a boy would work, too! I know that having a "partner in crime" is so much fun growing up. Even if that partner promises not to do the figure 4 on you...a promise that was never kept! I always looked up to my brother, but more recently I have really noticed how important he is. I couldn't imagine my wedding without him there. It meant so much that he was there (nervous as all get out) when Thatcher was born. I want that for my kid(s) too!!

#5. Celebrate my 50th Wedding Anniversary with Pat. We went to his parents' celebration a few years back. It was so neat to see how much they still loved each other. They still laugh together all of the time, and that is awesome! I know that Pat and I will be that way, too! We are all about the laughter.

So, there you go. I am sure there is more. I would also like to be a size 4, debt free, and maybe have a super cool car...but these top 5 are way cooler and more important!

3 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

You put some really good goals down!!Mine sound so selfish now..But I think we all hope for that long lasting marriage!!! Stonehenge..I have been there and it is so awesome, I have pictures and it still blows my mind! Love the pics of Thatcher

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Number 3 is so not stupid...it's something I would love to have, too! I just don't know if I could stick with it! I would love more kids, too and to have a long lasting marriage. Great top 5!!!

Jennifer Adling said...

Hey if you go skiing in Utah, we want to go with you.....good goals!