CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 04, 2007

My Favorite Things...

This week's topic is our 5 favorite things. These are mine. I have some runners up, so I am going to post those on a separate post. Still, these are my absolute favs. The things I could not live without.

Meet Teddy. My Grandaddy gave him to me my first Christmas, and I have loved him ever since. I sleep with him every night. (Yes, I am a grown woman with a child of my own and I still sleep with my bear.)
My wedding ring. Maybe a little cheesy and sappy of me to choose, but I really do love it. Of course I love what it stand for, but I also just flat out love the ring. My hubby (and Kurt) did a great job!
Ahhhh...the Star Wars blanket. This is technically Pat's, and it is a sleeping bag. I am not really sure how old it is but it is SO comfortable. Briscoe loves it too! He always joins me for a nap when I snuggle with this blanket.
My converse. Kenda and Hays gave these bad boys to me for Christmas one year. I say "bad boys" because when I wear them I kind of feel like a punk. They go best with old blue jeans and an offensive t-shirt. I am not sure if I will ever get rid of them, even if I stop wearing them. (Much like my old Doc Martens.)
Yes Yes, I love the kid...but we had to pick things. I LOVE this swing. Thatcher loves it, so it makes me love it. It will rock him to sleep when he is fussy and fighting a nap, and it keeps him happy if he doesn't want to lay down, but he doesn't want to sit with mommy. Thank you
Me Me and Ad-dad for this super duper wonderful gift. What would we do without it?

8 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Well, I don't need a swing, I doubt I could ever find the Stars Wars blanket or the teddy bear so I guess I can go get me a pair of Converse tennis shoes!! Great post!

Jennifer Adling said...

Yes, I love your things.....the ring, the blanket (I have used that probably), the teddy bear (I had a Snoopy and probably would still use him but he didn't survive but maybe 6 years)....your shoes...and who can't appreciate a good swing?

Kim said...

Aghhhh Love your things!! You and your converse-that's great. And your ring and teddy bear, love em!!!

Kim said...

And the swing, love the swing too. We're using it as we speak..

Kerry Kern said...

Love your post, kind of made me laugh ( in a good way)love the shoes, do they stink? Just wondering!!

Kendra said...

love the shoes and the sleeping bag.....

Jamie Pitman said...

Man I wish we would have had cool swings like that when the boys were babies! I like all your things!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I bet that blanket is comfy! Oh, and swings are great!! Great choices.