CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Most Visited Websites.

This week's topic. I am sad to say that I don't go to any websites, really. When I am at work, I visit work stuff, but I promise no one cares about that. If I am at home, I visit Blogger...but that is about it. So, I only have 4 websites for this week.

http://www.weather.com/ Pretty self explanatory.

http://www.kcbd.com/ Really, not the best news ever. But, it usually gives me some good headlines and then I can choose what I want to hear about. I hate watching the news, it is too depressing. I get most of my news from this website and John Stewart.

http://www.babycenter.com I get regular e-mails from them, so I usually stop in to see if Thatcher is on track...whatever that means. There is some good information, though.

http://www.self.com/ I love this magazine so I visit this sight. Even Pat says it just makes you feel good about yourself. For me, I am hoping to get more motivated to be healthier all around. As it turns out, I really like to read about being healthy more than I like to actually do it....

1 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I could read all day about eating right and exercising, but when it comes down to it, I blow it every time! I'll have to try shape.com!