CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

First Trip to the Park

Saturday was BEAUTIFUL! So, we lathered on the sunscreen and went for a little walk. Thatcher really enjoyed playing outside for a bit, and Pat and I loved getting out for a while. It was really a good time. I am so glad the weather is getting warmer. Here are some of my favorite pictures...



















What is this tree?? Pat thinks it is a corn tree. Hmmm....

4 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Yay for pretty weather! He's so cute. The corn tree is hilarious.

Jamie Pitman said...

Look like yall were having fun! One time Mike and I took the boys to the park, Landen fell in the lake. Mike pulled him out!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Fun fun! I can't wait to see Thatcher...he is so big and so freakin' cute.

Emily J.Houchin said...

He is getting so big! We really do need to get them togather! Call me and we will set a date! Kutter needs a friend!