He did it! Thatcher rolled over for the first time last Monday. He was 4 months and 1 day. He did it again Wednesday all day long. He really has the hang of it. I am so proud of him. How lucky that my super cool niece/sitter/photographer got pictures!!
Pat and I married August 7th, 2004. We bought our first house last year, and I love, love it! We just had our first kiddo, Thatcher, in November. He is the cutest little boy EVER, but you can see that by looking at his picture. Things are pretty great!
3 comments:
The third one is my fav too! He's working so hard!!
Isn't it exciting!! Everything they do is such an adventure...he is so cute!! Way to go Thatcher!
He's just to darn cute. I can remember his dad rolling over even if he didn't want to. He had several siblings pushing him back and forth.
Post a Comment