CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Thatcher-man

Thanks for the towel Jenn and Eric! We love it!






His face cracks me up in this picture!

Just some pictures of the kiddo that I haven't published yet. He is getting so big! I can't believe how much he grows and changes every day. The thought of going back to work makes me ill, but I know it is what is best. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Kim said...

hes sooo cute, I cant wait to hold him!!! Oh and you are sooo a rock star!! love the family pic too...you look great girl!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

He is changing!! His cheeks look fuller and he is just so darn cute! Love the "rock star" onsie.

Jennifer Adling said...

I love the mommie is a rock star onesie!! It is true of course!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

That't my favorite onesie of all time. How cute is that!