CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Pictures anyone?





My niece (yes, my niece) Allyson is SO the best photographer. These are just a few of the pictures she has taken. She is so talented and gets even better all of the time. If you need pictures taken (bridal, engagement, graduation, Christmas) let me know! She is very reasonable as far as pricing goes, and she is so good. (VERY patient with kids, too. She handled Blaze, after all..) I am so lucky that she is family and always has her camera with her!!! (The top picture is my great-niece Britten and the bottom is my great-niece Taylor. Britten is much older, now. Aren't they the cutest??)

5 comments:

Kim said...

So we'll remember that!! Great work for sure!!!

So is the new and improved blog better???? should I do it?? this word verification stuff got me wondering????

Anonymous said...

She does great work....does she do puppies?

Averi said...

I am sure she will do puppies...especially yours! And Staci, I have to admit I have a somewhat selfish reason for advertising for her.
Ally, I talked to Pat and count us in! Just let us know what you decide.

Anonymous said...

Averi - You're so sweet!!! Thanks for the ad! And I'm so excited about the Thatch man. I'm pretty sure it will happen but I'll let you know next week.

Anonymous said...

She is awesome...and Blaze is not THAT hard to handle. Oh, okay, maybe he is!!