My baby is asleep in his crib! He sleeps at night in the cradle next to our bed. He is very good at night, but during the day he wants to be held. The only time I can really get him to take a nap (other than in my arms) is in his swing. Otherwise, he sleeps for like 15 minutes and wakes up wanting to be held. He likes to lay in his crib and look at his frogs, but then when he is done talking to them he is ready to get up again. Well, today I decided we were taking a nap. I put him in his crib, opened the blinds, turned off the lights and turned on the lullaby CD that Little Patrick gave us. It took some time...I had to go in the room a couple of times to calm him down, but he did fall asleep. I hope that it lasts for a while.
This picture is not from today. There is NO WAY I was going to risk waking him up...but I thought it was a sweet sleeping picture anyway.
Stay warm everyone!




6 comments:
Yay! I'm glad he's sleeping better for you. It's nice to be able to get stuff done during the day, isn't it?! I can't wait to see your cutie this weekend.
Enjoy the napping now Thatcher....you will get less of that when you get older! I hope to see you on Friday!!
Aghhh! That's a framer for sure, maybe poster size, he's really a cutie pie!! Oh the battle of a newborn, maybe pregnancy's not so bad..heehee!! lovelovelove!!
He looks like his dad used to when he was asleep 35 years ago. Glad he's sleeping better. Wait til Ally gets a hold of him talk about spoiled rotten
Little Patrick would ONLY sleep in his bouncy chair. As long as they sleep and they are safe, that all that counts.
Yea Thatcher...good for you guys, Averi. He is so precious!
Post a Comment