CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Morning!!!!!!


Christmas makes babies tired!


Santa brought Thatcher this little pay gym thing. He loves it! There is a mirror and he likes to talk to himself. KEnda also got him a mirror that he can put in his crib. He sure does think he is pretty cute!

Thatch on his car. I think he is going to love it!
I had to take this picture of the living room before the madness started. Santa brought TONS on top of all of the other gifts. We all sure did load up this year!
I think Blaze was a little overwhelmed!


We had Christmas morning at my mom's house like usual. It was a great time. Pat made it for a little bit, but headed home and to bed pretty early. Poor guy was SO SICK! I am glad he did not miss Thatcher's first Christmas. I can't even start to tell you all of the great stuff that we all got for Christmas....there is too much! KEnda got a uper cool camera, Hays got a Wii, Blaze got a new bike, Kellyn got that creepy doll in the picture that looks like her, Pat got a new TTU flag and a coffee maker, Mom got cool leopard luggage, Doug got a mousepad with Thatch's picture and I got TOO MUCH GOOD STUFF! (TTU t-shirt, bath pillow, house shoes, watch)
Okay, that was one long run-on sentence...but trust me, there is more! Merry Christmas everyone! Love you all!!!!

2 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Who is that woman with no clothes on Christmas morning? That's gotta be sacraligious or something. Christmas was fun. Thanks for all the great gift.

Jennifer Adling said...

Looks like fun! Thatcher is growing so much!!