

One of Thatcher's favorite activities is laying on our bed and watching the fan. He likes it best when we turn it on for just a second, and then turn it off. He watches it slowly stop...and then waits for it to start again. When it starts back up he laughs and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks. Pat calls him Happy Feet. It really makes us laugh, too. (I don't think we have started to kick, yet.) Every time I see it, I think...."I'm 50!! and I like to kick...."
p.s. These are the first pjs that fit, and one of our favorites. He has almost grown out of them and it is breaking my heart! He has already grown out of some of his other clothes!! It happens so fast!!
Big Brother
14 years ago



2 comments:
Okay, you're going crazy with the posts!! Surely you'll win whatever contes ya'll have going! The "I'm 50" thing...Dustin says that to Taylor when she does her crazy kicks. He said that great minds think alike. I love his pj's too. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow!!
I always hate putting cute clothes in a box!! He looks soo adorable in those pics!! SO HAPPY!!
Post a Comment