
Thatcher turned one month old on Monday (I just got around to blogging about it!) He is getting so big! He now eats 4 1/2 ounces at every sitting (much like his cousin Taylor, I think.) He is starting to get pretty heavy! This is a picture of him in his Christmas pjs. He looks so cute in them. Also, he loves to look at the Christmas tree with all of the lights. I can really tell he is growing up, even these last few days. I am sad that it is happening so quickly, but I have to admit it is getting easier.
Anyway, watch out ladies...he is going to be a lady killer!
Big Brother
14 years ago



7 comments:
hes such a beatiful baby!!
He is so handsome! And I love the Christmas p.j.'s!!
Aghhhhh!! We're counting down the days to see him!!
He looks so handsome in red!
I cant wait to see him on Friday!! I wish he was old enough to go to the party!!
Love the pajamas!!! I can't wait to be there and see yall! He is sooo handsome!
OH MY GOSH...how adorable is he. Not fair that I don't get to see him enough!!
Post a Comment