CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 22, 2006

Good News Good News Good News!!

Okay, this is a worthy post...promise! My niece Ally (you should all know her by now, I refer to her often) has decided to stay home with her daughter, Taylor. She will be keeping 3 other kids, also...and one of them is Thatcher! I can not tell you how happy this makes me. Taylor is 12 days older than Thatcher and I am so excited for them to grow up together. Also, I don't have to send Thatcher to daycare where there are more kids and germs...he gets to stay with his cousin! Most importantly, I am so happy that if Thatcher can not spend the days with his mommy, he can spend them with family that we love and trust. I am so happy for Allyson and her decision...and I am so happy for Taylor. The Big Man upstairs sure is looking out for us. Thanks Big Guy!!!!

3 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Okay, that totally made me cry! I too am blessed in this for many reasons. One, I get to stay home with my baby. Two, I get to keep Thatcher. And three, we'll get to see you and Pat a lot more! I'm way pumped!!! And I agree...the Big Man is looking out for us and answering our prayers!

Jennifer Adling said...

That is such great news!

Kara said...

That is wonderful. It is so much better to know that your baby is getting enough attention. I know they will have a great time growing up together