CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 29, 2006

Look what we did while my kid was screaming....







What a great time of year to have a screaming kid. We just load up, go for a ride (which he loves) and look at Christmas lights. I took some pictures the other night of some of our favorites or least favorites. The pictures didn't turn out so good...but I LOVED the helicopter. Also, I hated the blinking icicle lights. In the picture it looks like only part of the lights are working. BOO!! The very first picture had little lights on the house and they were all curvy on not straight. This was a pretty swanky part of town, and I think they could have put a little more effort. Anyway, hope you guys got to go look at lights. Get some ideas and we will decorate Jennifer and Eric's house this summer. (hee hee!! They probably wouldn't find it as funny the second time...)

2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

We might as well leave our decorations up all year....

Like the helicopter too. There is supposed to be a house on 80th street (maybe 5000 block) that is really good!

Kara said...

We saw that same first house. It wasn't very good.