Okay is that a dance move or was she falling into Dusty?? Great pics, esp. of jen in the corner downing the champagne(I'm jealous!!) Looks like you girls did it up right!! Good Times for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pat and I married August 7th, 2004. We bought our first house last year, and I love, love it! We just had our first kiddo, Thatcher, in November. He is the cutest little boy EVER, but you can see that by looking at his picture. Things are pretty great!
7 comments:
Great party and pics. Averi you should be a photographer. I love Holly's face in the picture where Kenda is kicking her leg up.
Okay is that a dance move or was she falling into Dusty?? Great pics, esp. of jen in the corner downing the champagne(I'm jealous!!) Looks like you girls did it up right!! Good Times for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and Mrs.Lewis you look great!!!
that picture of Kenda is the best picture ever taken at the xmas parties!! Love it!! Can't wait to see the rest of them!!
That is a dance move, Kim. Almost as hot as the Scarcrow, huh?
Averi...you are soooooo in trouble for publishing that picture! I am so freakin' embarassed!
You are very limber Kenda...I think Dusty had fun though....he does not get that much attention usually.
You looked hot, Kenda! I could have published the picture of you and your supermarket feet in the garage. (That one didn't turn out so good....)
Post a Comment