CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 11, 2006

More Christmas Party







Ummmmm...Hays! I'm telling!!

Okay...here ar some more pictures. I think I should stop here, as I know that my family visits this blog every now and again. The Christmas party is fun every year...but I have to say this was one of my top 3. I had an absolute blast, and so did everyone else. I can't very well write down everything that happened, but let's just say that Hays almost broke the table, Stacy and Paul had "a moment" and there was a lot of talk about Filani. Good times...in 2006! (Oh, and sweet suspenders, Dub!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And dont forget the crying....I had reports of three girls crying.

Anonymous said...

Dub was definitely the best dressed at the party. The tux rocked!!

Anonymous said...

Who cried? I certainly didn't!!

Averi said...

Someone always cries! I think we left before any crying happened...at least I think.

WHY am I the only one who has published pictures? Bunch o' losers...

Anonymous said...

Averi your rocking with the quick bloging pictures!!! The guys all look so good....and Britta looks like a model in that hat shot....cute cute!