
I forgot Kyle's birthday again!! I forget his birthday every year b/c it is too close to Thanksgiving. It is like the 24th or 27th...Jenn, help me out. Anyway, I love this picture. He looks so excited to take a picture with me...I wonder why I don't feel the same way. Also, that journal that I am reading over is AWESOME! It is the one where we thought of KPAD, we had our list of Top 5, and Kyle made up that game on the way home. I know, no one knows what I am talking about except for Jennifer, but it was such a fun trip.
"I should have taken over on shots!"
Big Brother
14 years ago



4 comments:
That was a super fun trip...probably the most fun ski trip ever...plus the super bowl party!! Kyle's birthday is on teh 30th....we were talking at lunch how we forgot again! Maybe it was because of the snow....
Happy Birthsday Kyle!!
Happy, Happy to you Kyle! Are you coming to the party Saturday?
Hey there! I will try to keep this super short since I am on a blog and all. The internet is TRULY amazing. I found you in about three seconds. It's your long lost cousin Amanda! Remember me? My mom saw your mom at Annie Pearl's funeral and she said that you had a new baby boy and told me his adorable name! I did a search for Thatcher Finley and one thing led to another and here I am! Anyway, email me! I will send you pics of Georgia Kate- she's 10 months and you are right, it goes by SO quickly. Thatch (can I call him that?) is adorable and I hope to hear from you! athompson@cottonwoodfinancial.com
Post a Comment