CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 29, 2006

My top 5!

These are 5 of my favorite gifts...in no particular order. (I did not include the earrings b/c obviously those are my very favorite!!)






I got so many wonderful gifts for Christmas I just had to share some! I picked these out b/c I love them so much, but I loved EVERYTHING I got for Christmas. There wasn't one gift that I was like "what the??"

#1. Boots my Dad and Dana got. Aren't they hot??

#2. Super soft bath pillow. I needed one b/c my United Supermarkets cheap-o broke the other day. LOVE IT!

#3. Origins stuff. This is from Pat and it is Lavender Vanilla. I also got some Ginger kind from Dad and Dana. I love them both. #2 and #3 make me want to take 3 or 4 baths a day!

#4. Green New Balance. I LOVE these shoes, even if my mom isn't such a big fan. Thanks, Babe!

$5. This watch is from Kenda and Hays. The picture does not do it justice. I haven't had a watch in a long time...and this one is awesome!

Hope you got what you wanted for Christmas!!

2 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Man, you are spoiled...not really. Great gifts! I wanna wear the boots...who did you say got you that watch? Wow, he or she has great taste. Heee heee!

Jennifer Adling said...

I got the same lavender vamilla gift from Dusty...LOVE IT! Origins is the best!