CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Lewis Christmas





The Lewis Christmas started at 1:00 Christmas Eve. We had such a great time. There were games and presents and like always...lots of laughs!! I did not get very many pictures this year, and most of them seemed to be of the babies. I LOVED seeing Britten. She is the cutest thing ever! I am not sure if you can tell, but she has on an itty bitty denim skirt. I just want to sqeeze her!! Also, I got to hold Taylor. She is SO COZY! I know that she is almost the same size as Thatcher, but it fel totally different. She feels like a little girl...does that make sense? Either way, great times!
p.s. This is the last time that Pat felt good during Christmas. Poor guy got sick!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Sorry Pat! I was sick last Christmas. I hope you feel better!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Thanks Pat...Hays got sick the day after Christmas. Just kidding...I know it's not your fault.

Lewis family is getting huge!! Looks like fun.