CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Summer time Summer time Sum Sum Summer time

These are the top 5 reasons I am looking forward to summer....

Taking the puppies to the park. Ruger LOVES the water. He is quite the swimmer as you can imagine. And now that Thatcher is bigger, we can take the whole family!
Playing with my little man outside. He loves to look at the trees and laugh at the puppies. It has just been to windy, or too rainy, or too cold. So ready for summer...
The 4th of July at Arthur and Kathy's. SO much fun every year. I think Hays likes the fireworks more than anyone, so he is in charge of keeping the kids back. He'll say. "Get back!" and they will all run!!!
Cocktails on the patio. I love cocktails on the patio...and I agree Jennifer...Abuelos it is!
The Girls Trip is in Austin this year and I can't wait!!!! I love me some Hula Hut and hanging with my girls. It's the summer of Kim and Averi!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Averi said...

I just realized that Britta and I have the same title. Darn the luck!! I guess great minds think alike!

Jennifer Adling said...

I cant wait until the Summer of Kim & Averi....I tested out my tolerance Friday and it is not doing good. When is this trip to Abuelos?

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I can't wait to spend more time outside, too! Taylor LOVES it outside.

Jamie Pitman said...

I bet you have a great summer with that cutie!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I so can't wait for all of those things...esp Hula Hut and hanging with you girls.