He didn't want to look at the camera....










Our little Stinger turned 5 months last Wednesday. He has grown so much! He has two new teeth. They came in 2 weeks ago...very all-of-a-sudden. His also eating cereal, rolling over like a champ, and sleeping much better. He sleeps on his stomach now. I know I know....but I lay him down on his back. It is just that he rolls over and assumes the sleep position: on stomach, booty in air, feet crossed. He is comfy....so I guess I need to get over being nervous. Some things that he is not interested in at all: sitting on his own and jumping in his jumper (and I want him to sooooo bad.) He is such a sweet little boy and learning new stuff every day. I am so proud of him!!!



3 comments:
I like the picture of mommy and son!
SO I want to know if it is wierd to you to hold a baby that looks just like Ad-dad! At least Ad-dad is is good looking guy! Thatch is soooo cute...love all the pictures!!! Like your hair long, too!
He is so cute! When do I get to snatch him away from you again? That picture of both of you and you are wearing the momentuim shirt--that looks just like one of those old photos that people bring me of them and their mom to put in their wedding slideshow. So keep it close, you might need it in 40 years when you let him start dating! BBQ soon?
Post a Comment