Well, I haven't been to Vegas in 7 years. Last week's topic was suppose to be all about your favorite places in Las Vegas. I am not even sure if my places are there anymore, so I decided to share some tips.
#1. Bring comfy shoes.
#2. If you leave at 8:00 in the morning, don't start drinking on the plane, and then in Albuquerque, and then on the plane again...and then meet Jennifer for "breakfast" where she has yet another drink waiting.
#3. If you see handsharks, buy them.
#4. Split your meals! Everywhere we went there were HUGE portions. Pat got enough shepard's pie to feed 8-10 people.
#5. If you lose your sunglasses, and your friend asks you if you remember where you saw them last, do not respond with, "a bar in a casino." It is no help and he really doesn't find it that amusing....
Hope that helps. Have a great time. Kristin!
Big Brother
14 years ago



1 comments:
oh, gosh! You totally have me cracking up!
I'm home now, but so appreciate your words of wisdom.
Post a Comment