CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Happy Easter Everyone! Look what I got in my Easter basket. Next year, I will be able to hunt eggs with the big kids!!

It is weird to see bluebonnets that are frozen. Such a ccccold Easter this year. Oh well, still reason to celebrate. May the Lord bless you today, and all year!!!

5 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

That hat is too cute for words! I love it. He's such a stud. Happy Easter!!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if I could borrow that hat. He looks like he's about to go golfing or out to pick-up some women. Too cute!

Kendra said...

that is the cutest outfit...love the hat....

Emily J.Houchin said...

I think the funnest part of Easter is the clothes! He is so cute! Him and Kutter will steal all of the eggs next year!

Britta said...

The hat is adorable! I bet it hept his little head warm too!