CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Most embarrassing moment...

This is such a hard topic. For some reason I can not think of anything good to share. I could tell you about when I was about 10 and going on an airplane for the first time. They scanned my purse and thought my hot tamales were drugs. Morgan made fun of me and I kicked her in the shins. Pretty embarrassing, but not ALL that funny. SO, I decided to share some stories of my friends. They are good stories, and hopefully will make you laugh.

Nicole's Story
I can't say this is her most embarrassing, as there are FAR too many stories to tell about Nicole. It's a gooder, though.
Picture this: You wake up for a sound slumber in the UC at Texas Tech. It seems the small sofa has kept you a little too comfortable, as you have to wipe drool from your mouth. Then you notice a large crowd of people staring at you. Wait, the whole building is looking at you! OH!!! There is a band playing right behind you. Nice place to sleep. I guess everyone heard you snoring and watched you drooling. Maybe not the best place to pick up a man....

Tiffany's Story
Again, too many to tell. The one that makes me laugh the most happened in Jr. High. Tiffany wanted glasses so bad. She finally convinced her mother that she needed to visit the eye doctor. At that visit, she lied about her eyesight. I when I say she lied, I mean SHE LIED. The doctor prescribed her glasses....and because she had lied so much she ended up with bifocals!!!

The Best for Last...Pat's Story.
Most of you have heard this one...but if you have not, sit back...it is an awesome story. Pat was in Olney visiting his sister and her three boys. They were young at the time...and had very white hair. They were at a restaurant and the food was about to be served. It was time to round up the boys. Pat was helping and so he picked up one of his nephew's...or so he thought. It turned out to be the midget waitress!! She was very kind, but Pat was so embarrassed that he went outside and got a little sick. Now THAT is embarrassing.

Sorry I didn't have much on my own, but I think the purpose of this post was to make you laugh....so I hope this did!

5 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

The midget story is awesome! I've told that story to so many people. It ALWAYS makes me laugh!

Jennifer Adling said...

I love Tiffany's story....

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Didn't know that about the midget...HILAriouS! Love them all.

kristinbednarz said...

Ally told me that midget story foever ago and I had forgotten about it until you said something here.

Holy Moly! I feel for the boy.

Jennifer Adling said...

OK....I cant believe Kenda didn't know about the midgets....we talk about it all the time.